1. You may access the Platform by registering to create an account ("Tastyeats Account") and become a member ("Membership"); or (c) you can also register to join by logging into your account with certain third party social networking sites ("SNS") (including, but not limited to, Facebook); each such account, a " Third Party Account", via our Platform, as described below. The Membership is limited for the purpose and are subject to the terms, and strictly not transferable. As part of the functionality of the Platform services, you may link your Tastyeats Account with Third Party Accounts, by either:
- 1. providing your Third Party Account login information to us through the Platform; or
- 2. allowing us to access your Third Party Account, as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third Party Account.
- 2. You represent that you are entitled to disclose your Third Party Account login information to us and/or grant us access to your Third Party Account (including, but not limited to, for use for the purposes described herein), without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern your use of the applicable Third Party Account and without obligating us to pay any fees or making us subject to any usage limitations imposed by such third party service providers.
- 3. By granting us access to any Third Party Accounts, you understand that we will access, make available and store (if applicable) any content or information that you have provided to and stored in your Third Party Account (" SNS Content") so that it is available on and through the Platform via your Tastyeats Account.
- 5. Depending on the Third Party Accounts, you choose, and subject to the privacy settings that you have set in such Third Party Accounts, personally identifiable information that you post to your Third Party Accounts will be available on and through your Tastyeats Account on the Platform.
- 6. Please note that if a Third Party Account or associated service becomes unavailable or our access to such Third Party Account is terminated by the third party service provider, then SNS Content will no longer be available on and through the Platform.
- 7. We will create your Tastyeats Account for your use of the Platform services based upon the personal information you provide to us or that we obtain via SNS, as described above. You can only have one Tastyeats Account and are not permitted to create multiple accounts. Tastyeats reserves the right to suspend such multiple accounts without being liable for any compensation where you have created multiple accounts on the Platform.
- 8. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete.
- 10. You are responsible for safeguarding your password. You agree that you will not disclose your password to any third party and that you will take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your Tastyeats Account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. You will immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your Tastyeats Account.
- 11. Goods and services purchased from the Platform are intended for your personal use and you represent that the same are not for resale or you are not acting as an agent for other parties.
Vendors / Sellers associated or Registered with Tastyeats platform have to adhere to the following :
- 1. You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Platform or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Platform or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Platform.
- 2. We reserve our right to prohibit any such activity.
- 3. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Platform, or any other systems or networks connected to the Platform or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Platform, by hacking, "password mining" or any other illegitimate means.
- 4. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Platform or any network connected to the Platform nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Platform or any network connected to the Platform. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to Platform, or any other Buyer, including any account on the Platform not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Platform or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Platform, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Platform.
- 5. You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about us or the brand name or domain name used by us including the name ‘Tastyeats’, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of Tastyeats or Merchant on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any Tastyeats's trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, as may be owned or used by us. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Platform or Tastyeats's systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Tastyeats.
- 6. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Platform or any transaction being conducted on the Platform, or with any other person's use of the Platform.
- 7. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to us on or through the Platform or any service offered on or through the Platform. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- 9. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions, as amended from time to time, of (a) the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules thereunder; (b) all applicable domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable exchange control laws or regulations in force); and (c) international laws, foreign exchange laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations (including, but not limited to sales tax/VAT, income tax, octroi, service tax, central excise, custom duty, local levies) regarding your use of our service and your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
- 11. From time to time, you shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by you. In this connection, you undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or overemphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other users in any manner.
- 14. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Platform, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Platform.
- 15. It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or 'hackers') may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Platform and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Platform, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Platform You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Platform. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Platform.
Tastyeats shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services), hacking, pen testing attempts without our prior consent or a mutual legal agreement.
Terms of service
- 1. The Buyer agrees and acknowledges that Tastyeats shall not be responsible for:
- I. The services or goods provided by the Merchants including but not limited to serving of items Orders suiting your requirements and taste;
- II. The Merchant's services or goods, or services provided by PDPs not being up to Buyer expectations or leading to any loss, harm or damage to him/her;
- III. The availability or unavailability of certain items on the menu;
- IV. The Merchant serving the incorrect Orders; or
- V. Product liability of goods provided by Merchants.
- 2. The details of the products and price list available on the Platform with respect to goods or any other services are based on the information provided by the vendors/ shops/ Merchants. Tastyeats shall not be responsible for any change or cancellation or unavailability.
- 3. Buyers and Merchants agree and acknowledge that Tastyeats is not responsible for any liability arising out of delivery services provided by PDP to them.
- 4. Buyers may not be able to avail Services if their delivery location is outside Tastyeats’s current scope of Service. Tastyeats will keep the Buyer informed of the same at the time of confirming his/her Order booking.
- 5. Buyer understands that delivery time quoted at the time of confirming the Order is an approximate estimate and may vary based on the information obtained from PDPs and Merchants. Tastyeats will not be responsible for any delay in the delivery of an Order.
- 6. Buyer understands that there are certain Merchants who undertake delivery of their goods and services to the Buyer and the Merchant may charge the Buyer for such service. Tastyeats exercises no control on such delivery services and same shall be under the control of Merchant alone and hence all or any disputes arising out of such delivery services shall be between Buyer and Merchant alone. Tastyeats shall not be responsible for such delivery services and assumes no liability for disputes arising out of the same.
- 7. Buyer’s Order will be only delivered to the address designated by him/her at the time of placing the Order on the Platform. Buyer’s Order will be cancelled in the event of any change of the address as informed by the PDP and Buyer shall not be entitled to any refund for the same. Delivery of goods and services in the event of change of the delivery location shall be subject to acceptance by the PDP or sole discretion of Tastyeats.
- 8. The Buyer shall undertake to provide adequate directions, information and authorisations to accept delivery. In the event of no delivery due to any act or omission attributable to Buyer, the goods or services shall be deemed to have been delivered to the Buyer and all risk and responsibility in relation thereto shall pass to the Buyer without being entitled to any refund.
- 9. The Buyer understands that Tastyeats’s (including Merchant’s and PDP’s) liability ends once Order has been delivered to him/her, except where the product liability of the Merchant subsists.
- 10. Services provided:
- 2. Buyer shall be required to provide credit or debit card details to the approved payment gateways while making the payment on the Platform. In this regard, Buyer agrees to provide correct and accurate credit/ debit card details to the approved payment gateways for availing the Services. Buyer shall not use the credit/ debit card which is not lawfully owned by Buyer, i.e. in any transaction, Buyer must use his/her own credit/ debit card. The information provided by the Buyer will not be utilized or shared with any third party unless required in relation to fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. Buyer shall be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of his/her credit/ debit card details. We expressly disclaim all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of your credit/ debit card.
- 11. Tastyeats does not offer any refunds against goods or services already purchased from a Merchant or PDP through the Platform unless an error that is directly attributable to Tastyeats has occurred during the purchase of such product or services.
- 12. We constantly strive to provide you with accurate information on the Platform. However, in the event of an error, we may, in our sole discretion, contact you with further instructions.
- 13. If you use the Platform, you do the same at your own risk.
- 14. Buyer agrees that the Services shall be provided through the Platform only during the working hours of the relevant Merchants and PDPs.
- 2. By using the Services, you agree that any legal remedy or liability that you seek to obtain for actions or omissions of other Members or other third parties will be limited to a claim against the particular Members or other third parties who caused you harm and you agree not to attempt to impose liability on, or seek any legal remedy from us with respect to such actions or omissions.